Neurorehabilitation is a multi-modal, multi-disciplinary approach to help such patients to improve their physiological functioning. Neurorehabilitation can be broadly classified into three coordinated phases, viz. intermediate care, acute rehabilitation and occupational rehabilitation. Patients undergoing neurorehabilitation usually go through more than one of these phases. Acquired brain injuries severely affect the neurological functioning of patients especially in early stage. Such effects could range from dysphagia, in which patients have difficulty in swallowing, impaired consciousness to immobility (paralysis). In Intermediate care, the focus is on restoring and improving the basic bodily functions.
Get sample copy of this Report: https://www.crystalmarketresearch.com/report-sample/HC06133
Neurorobotics segment occupied the largest share of the global neurorehabilitation devices market in 2016 owing to advancements in robotics technology and its combination with neuroscience leading to the emergence of next-generation rehabilitation techniques such as exoskeletons. As these devices largely assist patients in enhancing their motor functions and independently perform daily routine activities, the segment will witness favorable growth during the forecast period. Based on the applications of neurorehabilitation, stroke segment held a major market share in 2016 due to increasing incidence of stroke worldwide which leads to physical disability among the patients.
U.S. accounted for the major share of North America neurorehabilitation devices market in 2016 owing to the presence of highly advanced healthcare infrastructure along with high disposable income of the people in the country. Emerging countries such as India and China in the Asia-Pacific region will witness robust growth with respect to neurorehabilitation devices market as the awareness related to neurological disorders and their rehabilitation is on the rise in these regions leading to increasing adoption of neurorehabilitation devices.
Key Findings of the Research Study:
- Neurorobotics segment accounted for the largest share of the neurorehabilitation devices market in 2016 owing to advancements in the fields of prosthetics and exoskeletons allowing patients affected by severe neurological conditions to improve their motor functions.
- Non-invasive stimulators segment is projected to register fastest growth over the forecast period as such therapies enable alleviation of physical symptoms of disorders such as Parkinson’s disease and improve the quality of life of the patients.
- North America accounted for a little over two-fifth share of the global neurorehabilitation devices market in 2016 owing to the extensive presence of target population, increasing aging population in the region and availability of robust healthcare infrastructure.
- Asia-Pacific neurorehabilitation devices market is expected to grow with double-digit growth rate during the forecast period due to the prevalence of highly unmet medical needs in the region and increasing awareness regarding neurorehabilitation supported by increasing disposable income.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.crystalmarketresearch.com/pdfdownload/HC06133
Key Market Players:
- Saebo Inc.
- Kinova Robotics
- Bionik Laboratories Corp
- Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc.
- Biometrics Ltd
- AlterG Inc.
- Medtronic plc
- Tyromotion GmbH
- St. Jude Medical Inc.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Neurorehabilitation Devices market, By Product
5 Neurorehabilitation Devices Market, By Application
- Neurorehabilitation Devices Market, By Region
- Company Profiles
List of Tables
Table 1.Neurorehabilitation Devices Market, By Product, 2016-2025 ($Million)
Table 2.Non-Invasive Stimulators Market, By Region ($Million), 2016-2025 ($Million)
Table 3.Wearable Devices Market, By Region ($Million), 2016-2025 ($Million)
Table 4.Neurorobotics Market, By Region ($Million), 2016-2025 ($Million)
Table 5.Brain-computer Interface Market, By Region ($Million), 2016-2025 ($Million)
Table 6.Neurorehabilitation Devices Market, By Application, 2016-2025 ($Million)
Table 7.Traumatic Brain Injury Market, By Region, 2016-2025 ($Million)
Table 8.Stroke Market, By Region, 2016-2025 ($Million)
Table9.Spinal Cord Injury Market, By Region, 2016-2025, ($Million)
Table 10.Cerebral Palsy Market, By Region, 2016-2025, ($Million)